Illinois Real Estate Journal’s
Health Care Real Estate Conference
May 16th, 2012
University Club of Chicago
Suzy Cobin, senior vice president with HSA PrimeCare, will participate in a panel discussion about the State of Health Care and Real Estate at the Illinois Real Estate Journal’s Health Care Conference next week. The panel, which will be moderated by Health Care Real Estate Insight’s Murray Wolf, will include guests from Jones Lang LaSalle, Lend Lease, and Seyfarth Shaw LLP.
According to the Illinois Real Estate Journal, the following topics will be addressed during the morning panel discussion:
- What are the biggest issues in healthcare today—Obamacare, accountable care, reimbursement schedules—and what is it doing to healthcare executive focus?
- What is the state of the market for hospitals
- How are the real estate and financial services industries responding?
- What impact will the election have on healthcare?
- What impact will the Supreme Court’s review of healthcare reform have on the industry?
Ms. Cobin is responsible for creating and expanding HSA PrimeCare’s business relationships with hospital systems and physician practice groups to provide real estate advisory services and real estate capital solutions. Suzy is a member of the American College of Health Care Executives and a frequent speaker at major health care events. Prior to joining HSA earlier this year, Ms. Cobin worked for the Advisory Board Company, a Washington D.C.-based consulting firm.
About HSA PrimeCare
HSA PrimeCare partners with some of the best healthcare institutions in the nation to design, build, lease and manage first-class medical facilities that address the needs of today’s patients. The PrimeCare portfolio comprises approximately 800,000 square feet of medical office and outpatient facilities.