HSA’s Corporate Real Estate Services and Office Brokerage Divisions have assisted a wide variety of corporations, financial institutions and non-profits with requirements ranging from 2,000 square feet to over 200,000 square feet achieve their real estate objectives in local, regional and national assignments.
HSA offers strategic planning for corporate clients through our Executive Advisory Group where executive level advisors from various in-house disciplines assemble to confidentially study, brainstorm and strategize in a think tank forum to advise clients on new or non-traditional real estate ventures.
Our company never loses sight of our commitment to the client and continually strives to achieve greater client satisfaction by securing client objectives that exceed market norms. The success of HSA’s approach is evidenced by our track record of ongoing relationships with clients across the nation.
John Wilson, head of HSA’s Corporate Services Division, has negotiated hundreds of lease transactions valued in excess of one billion dollars on behalf of a variety of prominent tenants and landlords.
HSA’s Corporate Real Estate Services Division has expertise in all aspects of corporate real estate including:
HSA can assist clients in a broad range of services including:
- Acquisitions – Purchase, Lease or Sublease
- Dispositions – Sale or Sublease
- Facility/Property Assessment – Lease Review, Market Assessment, Facility Assessment
- Optimum Facility Position – Buy vs. Lease vs. Build, Sale/Leaseback
- Management – Asset Management, Construction Management, Lease Administration
- Executive Advisory Group & Portfolio Corporate Services
To learn more contact John Wilson, President, Corporate Real Estate Services and PrimeCare Divisions at (312) 458-4424 or email@example.com