HSA’s Development Division includes development, finance and acquisition professionals, as well as a specialized due diligence executive. In the last 30 years, we have developed more than 1,800 acres of real estate projects and in the last 15 years, have undertaken projects valued in excess of $2 billion.
HSA has recently been responsible for the development of Park 94, a 200 acre mixed-use business park in Mt. Pleasant, Wis., Park 355, a 637,000-square-foot industrial park along the I-355 extension in Woodridge, Ill., a 556,000 square foot Ashland Marketplace an industrial facility in Chicago, Ill., the redevelopment of Orland Park Place, a 700,000 square foot retail property in Orland Park, Ill., the three-building, 800,000 square foot Aurora Distribution Center in Aurora, Ill., the two-building 500,000 square foot Baton Rouge West Distribution Center in Port Allen, Louisiana, as well as several medical office buildings in the Chicago suburbs.
HSA’s real estate development services include:
- Project and site analysis
- Property and asset management
Over the years, our development clients have included:
- Landis & Gyr Powers Inc.
- First of America Bank
- Sears Logistics Services Inc.
- Jefferson Smurfit
- Mary Kay Cosmetics
- Sports Authority
- General Nutrition Corporation
- Dominick’s Finer Foods
- Harlem Furniture
- Home Depot
Effective project management is essential for a successful development. We have the ability to bring together an effective team of design, engineering, construction and legal professionals that then work closely with our marketing team, financial institutions and government agencies.
Recent developments include:
- The Mayfair Collection, a 62-acre mixed-use retail, restaurant, and residential development in Wauwatosa, Wis.
- Park 355, a 637,000-square-foot industrial park along the I-355 extension in Woodridge, Ill.
- Gateway Business Park, an industrial park near the Indianapolis International Airport
- Delany Commerce Center, a 218,500-square-foot industrial distribution facility in Waukegan, Ill.
- Hazelwood Distribution, a 213,990-square-foot industrial distribution facility in Hazelwood, MO.
- Orland Park Place, a 420,000-square-foot retail redevelopment project in Orland Park, Ill.
To learn more contact Mark TeGrootenhuis, Executive Vice President and Director of Development Services,
at (312) 683-7224 or firstname.lastname@example.org