August 16th, 2011 at 7 am
The Mid-America Club
200 E Randolph Drive, Chicago, IL
John Wilson, president of HSA PrimeCare, is scheduled to speak at the upcoming Healthcare Real Estate Summit hosted by BISNOW. John will be joined on the panel by Larry Goodman, M.D., CEO of Rush University Medical Center, who will also discuss the latest trends in healthcare and real estate.
HSA PrimeCare, which is a presenting sponsor of the event, is focused on real estate assets for the healthcare industry and is a leading developer and manager of medical office buildings, with a portfolio of properties totaling more than 850,000 square feet. PrimeCare currently has three active healthcare projects under development: the University of Chicago Cancer Center at Silver Cross Hospital, the Loyola Gottlieb Memorial Hospital Outpatient Clinic, and the Franciscan St. Anthony Health Cancer Center.
According to BISNOW, the topics to be discussed at the event will include:
- How will the new Obama-sponsored healthcare plan impact medical office demand and how will hospital systems respond to the change in demand?
- What will the market look like in 5 years?
- How has the credit crunch impacted hospital expansion and medical office development and acquisitions?
- Should health systems consider real estate monetization to create fresh capital inflows?
- Will there be any emphasis put on institutional-private partnerships?