Founded in 1981, HSA is a privately held, full-service real estate development and investment firm operating offices and properties in Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, North and South Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
HSA recently ranked as the 12th largest commercial real estate ownerby Midwest Real Estate News and the 12th largest property manager by Crain’s Chicago Business. Our staff incorporates over 50 full-time professionals experienced in every aspect of the commercial real estate industry.
With over 50 years of experience, HSA’s principals have been involved in developments and acquisitions in excess of 100 million SF and $6 billion dollars of value with a current owned portfolio valued in excess of $2.5 billion. HSA has deep and current experience in all aspects of build-to-suits for major corporations as well as a long track record of quality construction, management, and ownership of commercial real estate assets.
HSA remains privately held and entrepreneurial in spirit. Therefore, we encounter none of the constraints of managerial bureaucracy.
We focus on nine primary real estate disciplines, as follows:
- Development and Re-development
- Tenant and Landlord Representation
- Health Care Real Estate Consulting and Development
- Property and Asset Management
- Corporate Real Estate Services
- Leasing and Marketing of Industrial, Retail, Office and Mixed-Use Properties
- Financing Brokerage
- Investment Commercial Real Estate Brokerage
- Sales and Acquisitions
Awards and Designations
Our professionals pride themselves on having earned numerous awards and professional designations bestowed by:
- The Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- The National Association of Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP)
- The Association of Industrial Real Estate Brokers (AIRE)
- CCIM Institute – (CCIM Designation)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) – (CPM Designation)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- CoreNet Global (and its predecessors NACORE and IDRC)
- National Real Estate Investor
- Crain’s Chicago Business
- Greater Chicago Food Depository
- Commercial Property News
- BOMA (TOBY Award)
- The HR Certification Institute – (SPHR Designation)